How to Transfer a Dairy Goat

If you are selling an unregistered animal, you should give the purchaser a bill of sale. Bill of Sale Pads (50 forms) are available from the ADGA office. If you sell an animal and wish to register and transfer it at the same time, simply complete item 12 on the ADGA registration application, which is a legal transfer form. Registration applications are available from the ADGA office free of charge.

When an animal, which has already been registered, is to be transferred, the transfer portion located on the bottom of the Certificate of Registry must be completed. Be sure that every blank is filled in and the seller has signed it. The entire Certificate of Registry must be sent to the ADGA office for recording, along with the correct fee. A new Certificate of Registry will be issued.