The American Dairy Goat Association (ADGA), the largest and fastest growing dairy goat organization in the United States, is seeking an experienced developer to provide maintenance and support to its in-house systems including web-based applications.
This position requires a commitment of approximately 25 hours per week for 12 months and is ideal for the independent contractor. Potential exists for long-term engagement and participation in future development work.
- Assist ADGA staff in troubleshooting service requests in the existing staff and member services system.
- Evaluate sources of errors and debug as needed
- Build and deploy fixes
- Maintain code base(s) in version control
- Suggest enhancements and improvements to current processes
- Developing and debugging .NET MVC applications using C#, (5 years)
- Oracle SQL (3 years)
- REST web services including authentication and authorization (3 years)
- jQuery AJAX/XHR programming (3 years)
- General web technologies including HTML5 and CSS (Bootstrap) (3 years)
- Git version control (Bitbucket) experience preferred
- PHP/WordPress experience preferred
A qualified applicant would need to reside in the continental U.S. and have credentials for working in the U.S.
ADGA will offer a competitive hourly rate on a 1099 basis to the qualified developer.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Catherine Powell, Assistant Association Manager, email@example.com.