The American Dairy Goat Association (ADGA), the largest and fastest growing dairy goat organization in the United States, is seeking an Information Systems and Operations Manager to oversee and grow our expanding IT operations.
The office has 14-16 employees using Windows PCs for email and access to our association’s proprietary registry and membership database. Our membership of over 18,000 can request an online account to our member services site where reports, event registration and payments are made. There are also manual and automated print processes through the database and a separate IP phone system used for customer support.
This is a full time managerial position reporting to the ADGA Executive Committee, and to the Association Manager.
- Provide leadership for long-range planning and visioning
- Develop and implement IT policy and procedure
- Acquire resources for IT support positions
- Supervise staff and contractors involved in IT projects
- Resolve IT issues including troubleshooting, tracking and prioritizing
- Develop management reports
Candidates should evidence a track record of managing multiple projects and tasks through a combination of big-picture thinking and attention to detail; developing problem-solving strategies; ability to working with staff, Board members vendors and the general public.
- Bachelor’s degree in information management or related field; relevant experience may be substituted for the educational requirement
- Broad-based experience and understanding of information technology
- Significant supervisory experience in IT project and task management
- Evidence of strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using software development tools and methods including Agile PM, issues tracking and reporting, and source code control
- Demonstrated skills in the use of business and programming tools such as Jira/Bitbucket, MS/SQL Server, Crystal Reports, SQL, .NET, C# etc.
ADGA provides a full benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, Retirement plan, Vacation and more. Starting annual salary range is $75,000–80,000.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Catherine Powell, Assistant Association Manager, email@example.com.