1. Transportation should be furnished for the judge. This excludes the National Dairy Goat Show.
a. The judge can be picked up at the airport by a member of the show committee or the sponsoring club (organization), who does not intend to show their own animals at this show.
b. Funds may be provided in advance for car rental, either by the organization, or included in the show contract.Accommodations for the judge should be made in either a local motel or in the home of someone not exhibiting.
2. The judge should not be entertained by anyone prior to the show, who intends to exhibit at the show.
3. Do not request of the judge, a private opinion on any animal, prior to the completion of the show.
4. Anyone who has purchased an animal directly from the judge should not show this animal under this same judge within six months of the purchase.
5. Anyone who owns an animal in which the judge has a financial interest cannot show this animal under the same judge. (Refer to ADGA Bylaws Article XII-C.7)
6. Do not offer information or comments to the judge in the show ring, unless requested by the judge.
7. After the completion of the show, the judge would welcome and encourage friendship and constructive questions.