Each year, one Youth Representative and one Alternate Youth Representative is selected to represent ADGA Youth.
ADGA Youth Representative Responsibilities
1. The ADGA Youth Representative MUST attend and assist with activities at the following events (travel expenses, lodging, and per diem are paid by ADGA):
a. ADGA National Show (held in mid-summer)
b. ADGA National Convention (held in mid-October)
2. The ADGA Youth Representative is required to:
a. Coordinate and submit information quarterly to the ADGA Communication Specialist for one full youth page in the ADGA News & Events.
b. Make a 5 minute PowerPoint presentation of the year’s activities at the Youth Banquet.
c. Coordinate and implement welcome activities for the Annual Meeting Youth Program.
d. Give a 30-45 minute educational presentation at the Annual Meeting Youth Program.
ADGA Youth Representative Selection Process
1. Submit a completed application to the ADGA Youth Annual Meeting Committee Chair before 8 PM on the first full day of the Annual Meeting Youth program.
2. Attend and participate in the Annual Meeting Youth Program.
3. Participate in an individual interview with the Youth Representative Selection Panel.
4. Present a 2-4 minute speech at the ADGA Youth Banquet over a topic assigned to you on the afternoon of the youth banquet.
5. Answer one impromptu question from the Youth Representative Selection Panel after giving your speech at the Youth Banquet.
Download a Youth Representative Entry Form