The Linear Appraisal sign ups closed for 2021 on April 15, 2021.
3 Things To Know About 2021 Sign-ups
- If you signed up in 2020 and had your $35 application fee held over for 2020 you WILL need to submit a new application, but no new application fee is required.
- If you received a refund for 2020 or did not sign up at all then you will need to submit a new application at the new $45 rate.
- Due to the late start, schedules of the dedicated Appraisers, and lingering COVID restrictions in many states, it is not possible to give preference to herds that signed up in 2020. Focus will be on appraising as many herds as possible in areas appraisers can access.
Paying for Your 2021 Application
Once your application is submitted, there will be a two week grace period for the application fee payment to arrive. If adding the new $45 application fee applies to you, you can send a check payable to “ADGA” to the ADGA office and include.
- Your ADGA ID #
- The purpose of your payment — 2021 Linear Appraisal Application fee
- Mailing address: ADGA, PO Box 865 Spindale, NC 28160
If you have access to your Next Generation Software account, you may add funds there but will need to keep track of funds added so they are not used for another purpose.
Receive Future Linear Appraisal Notices By Email
If you missed this information by email, please subscribe to ADGA Email Updates and check the box for Linear Appraisal Updates: https://go.adga.org/subscribe