What’s new at ADGA.org?
- One of our new features that we believe will grow significantly in the coming years is the ADGA Knowledgebase. It is still rather small, but watch it grow! It will be a repository for informative articles and resources to help our members better care for their goats and learn more about participating in ADGA programs and services. Topics are arranged by categories for general cataloging of materials, but links can be found under different categories to help with providing more related information. Categories will be added as needed. Look down through the list of categories or use the Search field at the top of every page to find more information.
- The Member Services portal has all of the previous functions, with more to come!
- An updated look and feel!
- If you did not receive an email message with details about logging in for the first time, then just signup again. Read more…
For the initial release of our new website, we have concentrated on core functionality our members have requested and utilized in the past. We have worked to increase web resources to have a faster response time for functions such as registering animals and processing other requests and actions with the ADGA registry database.
Here are a few of the new features we will be adding as time and resources allow:
- An “ADGA Members in the News” category where we can post articles where our members have been featured in various media sources.
- Development of a number of certification programs to help educate our members in numerous subjects.
- Compilation and development of more activities and resources for ADGA Youth.
- The ADGA Store will be expanded to include more products and supplies as members have been requesting.
- Other features to improve efficiency of processing requests by our members.
- We look forward to hearing your ideas too! Submit them through the Contact form!
Thank for your membership in the American Dairy Goat Association! We exist to serve our members!