To provide financial assistance to eligible ADGA Youth to attend the Youth Program of the American Dairy Goat Association Annual Meeting & Convention.
- Recipient must attend the Youth Program at the ADGA Annual Meeting & Convention
- Scholarship awards may be used to cover expenses such as youth program registration, lodging, travel and meals, or any other expense associated with traveling to the convention
- All scholarship recipients who are 12 to 17 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the entire youth program. Parents or guardians will be responsible for all of their own expenses.
- Applicant is only eligible to receive the ADGA Annual Meeting and Convention Youth
- be age 12 through 20 years old as of the first day of the convention’s youth program
- be a current member of the American Dairy Goat Association (applicant may be a youth or regular member or part of a family or joint membership).
- have a minimum score of 70 to receive a scholarship.
- complete the scholarship application as directed and include one letter of recommendation from an adult, non-family member. The letter could come from a teacher, 4H or FFA leader, clergy, family friend, goat breeder, ADGA Director, etc.
- Postmark, Fax or Email the completed application to ADGA by July 1
Download the Annual Convention Youth Scholarship Application PDF