How to Transfer a Dairy Goat

If you are selling an unregistered animal, you should give the purchaser a bill of sale. Bill of Sale Pads (50 forms) are available from the ADGA office. If you sell an animal and wish to register and transfer it at the same time, simply complete item 12 on the ADGA registration application, which is […]