How To Reopen an ADGA Support Ticket
If your ticket has been closed and the issue is unresolved, follow these steps to reopen your support ticket.
- Locate the ADGA Support Center email you received when the ticket was created or any reply emails to that ticket.
- Reply to the ADGA Support email. Replying to a closed ticket will reopen that ticket. (Please DO NOT reply to a ticket with “Thank you” or any other reply if the response from ADGA Support resolved the issue.)
How To Locate an ADGA Support Ticket Email
- Search for the Sender “ADGA Support” from the email address <email@example.com>
Example: ADGA Support <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Search for the Subject to contain the Subject You Reported with brackets containing a number.
Example: Subject: The Subject You Reported [#12345] (Your ticket number is in brackets.)
- If the email is not found by searching your Inbox, look in your Deleted, Spam, Junk, Other or Promotions folder.
Can’t Find ADGA Support Ticket Email/Ticket Number
- If you are unable to locate an email from ADGA Support related to the ticket you need to reopen, you will need to create a new support ticket.
- Create a new support ticket by visiting: https://support.adga.org
Share this article: